Books changed me forever and they inspire me every day in ways I never could have imagined. When I open a book, the world gets very quiet and the only thing I know is the story that I am suddenly apart of. This is a combination of thoughts, musings, and ramblings about how the books I have read have taken me not only on an adventure through my imagination, but have seeped into my ordinary life and made it extraordinary.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Vampire Academy Inspired Book Covers



I love the Vampire Academy series which I discovered this year. But I am not a huge fan of the Vampire Academy Series book covers because they do not represent how good these books are because I think they look cheesy. The people on front do not even look like the description of the characters. So I thought I would that a shot at making my own. I looked at other covers from other countries but nothing struck my fancy. Its really hard to find a creative background not involving people so I stuck with the fence on the covers.

The second one could be wallpaper too for a computer desktop.




No comments:

Post a Comment