Books changed me forever and they inspire me every day in ways I never could have imagined. When I open a book, the world gets very quiet and the only thing I know is the story that I am suddenly apart of. This is a combination of thoughts, musings, and ramblings about how the books I have read have taken me not only on an adventure through my imagination, but have seeped into my ordinary life and made it extraordinary.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Fallen Inspired Wallpaper Lauren Kate

I just read the book "Fallen" by Lauren Kate and I must say I am IN LOVE! Inspired by this book I decided to make some "Fallen" wallpaper because I adore the cover art and I happen to love graphic design which makes projects like this fun.
Disclaimer: I do not own the rights or claim the rights to the cover art. I just jazzed it up a few different ways with color, font, and texture.
























I think it is fun to imagine what Luce would look like in a white dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment