Books changed me forever and they inspire me every day in ways I never could have imagined. When I open a book, the world gets very quiet and the only thing I know is the story that I am suddenly apart of. This is a combination of thoughts, musings, and ramblings about how the books I have read have taken me not only on an adventure through my imagination, but have seeped into my ordinary life and made it extraordinary.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Torment Inspired Book Cover Artwork

I absolutely fell in love with the book "Fallen" by Lauren Kate and when I heard that she was releasing three more books in the series with the second book coming in September 2010 I was thrilled! I could not wait to see the cover of the next book "Torment" because I was so taken with the book cover for "Fallen."
I about died when I saw this cover and knew with my my combined love of this cover, the characters, and graphic design I had to do my own mock-up of the cover. I had so much fun with this and I can not wait for the book to come my birthday month!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment